Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cape May




One of the advantages of not working is having your weekdays free. So all the fun things don't have to be done on the weekend with all the other working people. Monday we (hubby Keith and I) went to Cape May, a 2-hour drive but worth it. We went to the Cape May lighthouse, although we didn't go up as we have been to that lighthouse so many times. We went to Cape May for our honeymoon and have tried to go back at least every other year since our 10th anniversary. Since we were married in 1976, we have been there a lot!
We walked down to the ocean behind the lighthouse, the water was nice and warm. While I was wetting my feet we saw dolphins swimming. Then we saw more! There were about 50 swimming in circles, gathering fish for eating. It was an unexpected sight!
After parking in Cape May, while waiting to put money in the meter, I looked down and saw flowers. I liked the way they looked, like eyes and took a picture.

No comments: